Purdue chemE transfer

I am curious to hear what you all think my chaces of transfer to purdue will be for spring 2016. Current 3.68 GPA, 24 ACT (i realize thats not all that…) and by the end of another fall semester here at the community college level ill have physics 2, orgo 1, calc 3 complete. i expect to keep the same GPA worst case 3.5! haha. i hear Purdue is difficult to transfer to from classmates so I want to hear the good the bad and ugly. thanks
i would like to remind you that this is for the college of engineering and ill be out of state, from IL

First question is can you cover the OOS costs. Look up the Common Data Set and look at sections C and D. Section C shows the stats for entering freshmen, section D shows number of transfers admitted and what is used for that admission.

@erins dad is right.

Purdue is very expensive OOS. It won’t give you aid. Will your parents pay the $45k+ per year? If not, then your question is moot.

Best bet may just be UIC and UI as i have personal monthly obligation in the chicagoland area and it would be much easier to be around… That being said neither are dream schools of mine haha.