Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I see the admitted folder too.

OOS FYE Student

Hispanic, Asian Male
Competitive College Prep Private High School

1500 SAT(superscore; also unsure if it is official because one of the tests was taken after the nov 1 deadline; scored a 1490 on oct. 13th but didn’t get results til nov. 3)

700 EBRW (710 with superscore)
790 Math

3.903/4 UW
4.482/4 W
No ranking system

Most of extracurriculars revolving around sports and affinity groups/leadership roles at my school. The one extracurricular I have revolving around engineering was Cal Poly’s EPIC camp that I participated in last summer.

I believe merit scholarships come with the acceptance letter and need-based aid is later (Feb.?). For completeness, Honors College is also later.

Edit to add:

Included with Admission Decision

In financial aid package (notifications sent beginning late February)

1 Like

Not to discourage anybody. It is just a reference to a folder named “admitted”.
And there is a JavaScript file.

Type “admissions.Purdue.edu/admitted/index.php” in the browser. You don’t even have to log in.

Let us not confuse others.

Good luck to all of us!

5 Likes

My son has the admitted folder under “admissions.purdue.edu”. Is this a new folder for those of you who have noticed it? We’ve never looked for it until now.

FWIW, I doubt it means anything and that everyone has it. Those who say they don’t think that they do likely aren’t going about finding it the right way.

1 Like

If you don’t have to log in to see the folder, why would predict anything?

I couldn’t see the folder without logging in.

EDIT: I lied. I think I’m just not good at finding things, since someone else found it.

People on Reddit are reporting seeing 4 new buttons on the app status page (although not everyone has it, so it could be rolling out in waves throughout the day).

What new buttons?

My option to change my major and cancel my application has come back… it was gone yesterday.

3 Likes

Same here

Could someone please send a screenshot of these new “buttons” and options to cancel their application and change their major? Thanks in advance.

Okay, I saw the screenshot on reddit. Here it is:

what is the sub reddit’s name on which this was found?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Purdue/comments/s34eli/admission_results_megathread/

1 Like

I see nothing. Assume either means the decisions are still being loaded (or) a denial.

Seems like the boxes were deleted for most by now.

See about the fifth post from the bottom (the person who posted now says that they don’t see those four boxes anymore). Who knows what’s up? Some people with inferior minds get pleasure messing with others, so could just be a screenshot from last year (i.e., post-Jan 15, 2021).

Most plausible reason is Purdue admissions is testing the portal update for final decisions release.

Dont read anything into the temporary changes happening randomly on the portal
So my advice is to hang on and wait till 5 PM.

5 Likes

My son now has a sixth link labeled “cancel your application” under the “profile and application changes” tab. It wasn’t there 10 minutes ago, I’m POSITIVE. Not sure what that means, if anything.