Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Got in to Electrical Engineering.

7 Likes

Accepted!! College of Human and Health Sciences - Medical Laboratory Science major. She also got the presidential scholarship!! So grateful!!

6 Likes

anyone with a 3.8 ish GPA accepted?

same . decision button disappeared

Admitted to second-choice major: Business Analytics and Information Management
Did not get into first-choice major: CS

How come? I have the same, if not better stats than those who got into CS. Hurts bad.

Same here "View Decision” and
“Letters and Documents” buttons disappeared.

ucscuuw can you refresh the page and see, if the buttons are still there for you?

Same here

nope

It disappeared for my DS as well.

I had the 2 parallelogram tabs, view decision and letters, and then they disappeared. Still no change major. Not a great sign

Admitted CS, (no scholarship though I don’t think?? Is it in the letter?) but I am top 2% in my class, submitted a 1460 SAT, lots of leadership including on the state level, and then kinda crap essays. Literally wrote my first choice and 2nd choice major essays in 15 minutes LOL so I’m a little surprised! Common App was good though.

Did not apply to honors college or do the extra scholarship application. Was that necessary for scholarships?

I also am female so I definitely had a huge advantage applying to CS.

6 Likes

FYE WGPA 4.44 SAT 1500
Honors College OOS
$1k scholarship
So excited!!!

5 Likes

what was the UW GPA

My son got into the College of Engineering with 15k a year merit scholarship.

9 Likes

Stats?

D22 admitted to FYE and Honors OOS.

4.0 UW, several AP
1520 SAT / 35 ACT
Incredible ECs

We are pretty excited
. Now to see what happens with the rest of the applications so we can make some hard decisions!

4 Likes

congrats! do you mind sharing stats? (have a 2023 kid so trying to figure it all out!)

rooting for the rest of you!

I saw some people on Reddit post acceptances with 3.7 and 3.8s

1 Like

Anyone hear from nursing?

How are people finding out? Email or the portal?