Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

My son applied Aerospace Engineering and got into the College of Engineering which is how all first year student begins.

3 Likes

OOS daughter got into BS Cybersecurity (her 1st choice)!

6 Likes

Portal update

I just called admissions. They said it is completely random tonight, and if you donā€™t hear by tonight, it will be completely random order starting at 5pm EST tmmrw.

1 Like

3.97 ish I believe. My school doesnā€™t do UW. I had a B+ in honors chem for one semester and then an A- in honors precalc for one semester.

Iā€™m a huge english and history personā€¦didnā€™t take AP Calc BC (did AB instead), and never did AP Chem, AP Bio, or Honors Physics (those are the advanced sciences at my school). Technically I didnā€™t have max rigor, but my counselor told me she marked me down for that.

Clearly being female has a dramatic boost. I figured that was the case though. Only CS thing I had on my app was starting an initiative for girls in my community to learn to code! I have some prior knowledge but nothing crazy. Everything else was heavy business because thatā€™s really what Iā€™m planning on doing.

1 Like

It asks for pin when trying to login? Where is the pin? Email?

portal

Did anyone hear about news about Krannert Business applicants?

1 Like

First time login? Then pin will be in email you received from Purdue after applying

Found out by portal; still no email.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get into my first choice major of CS but got into Purdueā€™s Business Analytics and information management program

5 Likes

D22 got accepted. CS

8 Likes

Congrats. Stats pls

Congrats.

did you get your tabs back?

1 Like

Got in CS.
GPA 3.9/SAT 1600, OOS

10 Likes

4.0 UW, 4.63 W
1400 SAT
13 APs
Lots of ECs, National Honor Society, Secretary Key Club, Science Club etc.
Top 10 Gpa

2 Likes

OOS D22 accepted for Global Studies and the Honors college. GPA UW 3.91.

Excited!

5 Likes

Congratulations! Was the Merit notification within the acceptance letter?

Are the scholarships listed in the letter? I think I got $0 then