Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Be sure to send your final transcript of your college courses too!

1 Like

They are dual enrollment so will be on my high school transcript!

2 Likes

If they are dual enrollment and reflected on your transcript, it won’t look like you’ve just taken the one class. You may just want to make a quick appointment with your counselor.

We didn’t receive the physical packages yet, its been almost couple of weeks.

No midterm report requested, not in my daughter’s portal.

1 Like

They don’t show up until final year transcript.

It takes a while. It will eventually arrive.

Wondering the same thing; my daughter also admitted into Larsen.

Ok. Our dual enrollment show up on the HS transcript throughout the year, but we also have to order the final transcripts from our two local colleges to show the college credit side of the dual enrollment.

My son’s is a bit different. He took the classes on his own at the college. It is called Early College.

1 Like

My older son who just graduated from Purdue stayed in the honors dorm his first three years and then moved to first street suites as a senior. Younger son is accepted for FYE but not offered an honors spot.

2 Likes

4 years ago they sent out a personalized poster that said “x” is a boilermaker…

They have since changed that practice. My D’s sophomore year they only held the upper floor of the north residence for returning honors students so very few returning students got rooms. There is supposed to be another shift this year where freshman are giving priority for all the traditional dorms.

2 Likes

There was an email the day after acceptance that had files you could save and print. One was a personalized poster. There were other graphics and wallpapers included, as well.

Anyone attending admitted student days?
Anyone planning on Air Force ROTC?
Anyone have experience with the ROTC living arrangements?

Hey Purdue is currently my top choice (still waiting for other offers). If there’s no better offer I’ll most likely be going to Purdue. I’m planning on doing AFROTC as well!

1 Like

Wonderful! My son, as well! We are planning on traveling from CA to attend the first admitted student day. Keep us updated if you attend and do AFROTC!

where are the dates on the website?

But what if going to Purdue results in 2 M or more $ over one’s career compared to Alabama… Even Warren Buffett cant turn 144K to that. Also don’t forget you maybe able to snag some good Financial Aid in Purdue. IMO anyway… Love Bama football though

3 Likes

One of my son’s current roommates is in Army ROTC. He was in 3rd Street Suites freshman year, then in Cary Quad for two years, now living in an off-campus apartment.

1 Like