Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Same here OOS!

Yes, I was - today

I requested to join the group on Saturday but still haven’t got the permission. I don’t use FB and I created an account with nickname, would it be the reason why they don’t grant me permission?

Nevermind, I just got approved.

I have been waiting since last week.

I just got mine yesterday! OOS :slight_smile:

Do you have to accept the offer to get the package?

Absolutely not.

1 Like

For those thinking of enrolling, it’s worth noting that although the priority housing deadline is April 15th, it takes 48 hours for their system to upload the acceptance. They recommend completing the acceptance and deposit by April 13th.

2 Likes

That’s an excellent point, thanks for posting that.

Probably also worth noting that it takes a couple of days to get access to the Housing portal once a student has accepted the offer of admission.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet.

Got the package today. Still waiting for acceptance to the FB page.

Does anyone know if there are essays for the learning community applications? My son can’t find the answer to that anywhere, and you can’t see the application until you complete a housing contract. He wants to make sure he has ample time to write one if we wait until April to accept the offer and sign the housing contract.

Does anyone know if triples in the Honors College Residences have three beds that can all loft? Or, is it one bunk bed and one bed that can loft?

They should all be able to be lofted.

1 Like

not sure if you have been admitted to the FB page. But I contacted the phone number on the email. They were very nice. I was in very quickly

Hubby and son will be visiting Purdue this weekend! :smiley: Which places & restaurants do you recommend so DS22 gets a better idea how engineering students spend their weekends? TIA.

Gotta stop at the Triple XXX, for the tradition. Off-hours are best, as it’s quite popular.

To see how engineering students spend their weekend, camp out in a dorm room and study. Or WALC. :laughing:

Most of D’s spare time was spent with various clubs and organizations around campus. Just walking around the Union and other open buildings, observing, may be the best suggestion.

But if you’re looking for a typical in-town quick serve restaurant for lunch, I recommend Blue Nile. The owner there was outstanding when we visited.

1 Like

Walk around Chauncey.

Eat in the newly renovated basement of the Union.

Definitely take a walk through WALC ; )

Thanks a lot for the suggestions @RichInPitt and @momofboiler1 !!