Purdue FYE- Current Chances? Improvements?

I’m a sophomore in high school, and as of right now, Purdue is my number one choice because of their engineering program. I scored a 30 on the ACT in one sitting (33E, 32R, 30M, 25S[will definitely practice this section and strive for a 30+]), and have a 3.8/4.0 UW GPA, taking the most rigorous courses available (all honors atm, no APs offered Sophomore year), on a traditional grading scale (A = 100-92.5 ; B= 92.5-85, etc…)

Extracurriculars are light, to put it in loose terms…

2 years Varsity football (dressing, even scored a Varsity touchdown Freshman year), plan to continue throughout senior year
-Our program is incredibly successful, Freshman year Record of 10-2 ; Sophomore year Record of 9-3
-^It doesn’t happen on its own… We spend a total time of 4-5 hours each day of the week practicing, with the obvious exception of Friday nights. We also have mandatory team meetings each Sunday lasting about 2 hours

Planning to join the National Honor Society my Junior year

Definitely getting a job this Summer, hope to continue it throughout High School

Maybe another club next year?

Essays will most likely be mediocre, as I am not a very vibrant or passionate person.

Based on the above information alone, how are my chances? Should I look for more extracurriculars, even though my town/school offers very little?

I think your chances of getting in are pretty good mainly because of your academics.

To improve your chances, take subject tests in Physics, Math 1 and Math 2 and perform really well in them.
Also, retake the ACT so as to get a better score and hand in the best score.
I think your extracurricular activities are fine; However, it won’t be a bad idea to do maybe one or two more extracurricular activities in school. And, Maintain your GPA.

An Advice: Apply in other universities too as backup.

Thanks for the advice! Are you in FYE? If so, how do you like it?