Purdue Indians Class of 2018

<p>thanks karishma6… which univs r u applying to btw…</p>

<p>Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2</p>

<p>can somebdy tell me abt the prep material for sat 2 maths and physics.</p>

<p>Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2</p>

<p>for sat 2 physics and math2 use the barrons books are the best, they have everything you need for the test</p>

<p>Wait, isn’t TOEFL necessary for Purdue? I think it is. You should check.</p>

<p>No, it’s not necessary if you have a cr score of above 480.</p>

<p>@dreamUIUC to too many schools. Ohio state university, university of dayton,rose hulman institute of technology, purdue, case western, cornell, Washington university in Georgia tech
I am probably missing some. :D</p>

<p>@Karishma what major did you apply for??</p>

<p>Depending on the school, computer science or computer engineering.</p>

<p>im applying for the same, have applied for computer science at a few but mostly engineering</p>

<p>@soccerguy7 are u applying during regular desicion… also are dere any oder gud univs wid late deadlins like purdue…</p>

<p>Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 2</p>

<p>University Of Wisconsin at Maddison is pretty good and it’s deadline is somewhere around feb or march</p>

<p>@dreamUIUC a lot of schools have their deadline later. Jan 1st is actually a really early deadline that the top colleges seem to have.
If you want later ones, looks at avg colleges. State schools. Etc.</p>

<p>wisconsin madison says that it requires toefl or ielts unless the medium of educatation for all the subjects in all the years of high school is english… so where shud i mention this?.. in my transcript… lor… where?.. they dont hav this option in the application form…</p>

<p>i also wantd to know my chances of getting into wisconsin… any help wud b greatly appreciatd guys…</p>

<p>@dreamUIUC - i am pretty sure that the application will have a place where you could write comments about your Educational History
You can mention it over there
And the chances of getting in are almost the same as Purdue</p>

<p>thanx AdiMadan</p>

<p>Did anybody get into Georgia Tech?</p>

<p>^nope, not me</p>

<p>i was deferred from Gtech. </p>

<p>I am an Indian too. :-)</p>

<p>Same. Didn’t get in. :/</p>