***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

Merit scholarships came out 10 min ago

@klossyy How? Email, portal, or both?

@threeplustwo i got an email with the subject “You’ve Earned a Purdue Scholarship” which basically just took me back to the application portal. click on “Letters and Documents” on the right and it’ll open your letter

@klossyy Which scholarship did you win?

@CoolChem presidential

Daughter just got Presidential scholarship of $10K a year - 1580 SAT, 4.0 GPA, lots of EC’s leadership, research, captain of varsity sport, engineering

Yes, same here - Presidential

D just got Presidential, too. Consistent day with last year’s notifications.

I have’t gotten any notification so far. :frowning: I was really hoping to win a scholarship. oh well

Got the trustee’s scholarship. $16K a year.

Any fye males earn a scholarship? Didn’t expect son too, but curious about the stats

Did the email sent out today also include departmental scholarships, or just the university’s overall merit based scholarships? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Got Presidential scholarship minutes after from UVA deferral, haha who knows! life is fun

Didn’t receive anything :frowning: 1560 SAT for Computer Science.

Impressive stats, but the holistic review for scholarships makes it challenging for some to receive merit scholarships

presidential scholarship 10k. oos

Anyone know when financial aid comes out?

That’s great. We are in MoCo

It seems merit scholarship letters came out today. Son received Presidential, 10k/yr. OOS

Accepted: Second-Major Econ (First: CS)
SAT: 1470
GPA: 3.3UW 4.1W
OOS: Cali

If I got into CS, I would’ve probably accepted the offer already… now waiting game.