***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

@NJEngDad we are going!!! so excited!!! I am hoping he falls in love with Purdue :slight_smile: He got deferred to his top choice so we are looking for another school to grab him like that one did.

@bubblytaco yup. My son got the same letter, school specific and FAFSA based come out Friday. the email said to log in and check on Friday. I’m really hoping that getting an email means we’re getting some help!

Try Homewood Suites in Lafayette. It’s about 15 minutes from the campus but they are suites, reasonably priced, have kitchens and offer breakfast. It’s also right off I 65.

Is anyone getting regular decision application replies? Do we know when to expect them?

One of my friends received his RD decision last Friday. I called the admission office several days ago and they said the decision is sent out on rolling basis.

Do you think that the next batch of regular rolling decision could come today?

@redfish5 Maybe this afternoon I guess.

@danielz233 May I ask which state and when your friend submitted the application? If you know…

@bbaaange He is International. I suppose he submitted his application in late December.

got accepted into the honors college

Got Honors college.

How do we check how much financial aid we received on mypurdue? It only says the estimated cost if I click the summary.

Purdue said they will begin releasing award notifications for students who are being offered financial assistance through myPurdue. I logged in and check the cost of attendance, it is still the same. does that mean that I was not awarded a financial assistance? anybody else got the Financial Assistance notifications yet? OOS

Got email - did not get Honors College

Daughter just got honors college acceptance! Engineering. So thrilled!

My OOS FYE son was accepted to the Honors college

wwsparent,
Congrats on Honors College acceptance. Did your son apply Early or Regular Decision?

anyone get RD today?

My OOS son was accepted to Honors College. So excited. Does anyone know if there is an advantage to committing now versus May 1st in terms of housing for honors residences? I wouldn’t want him to miss out on housing opportunities but he is still awaiting a few more decisions. Congratulations to those accepted and from friends who are not in Honors, it is still a great place to go to school for those who did not get accepted.

So Purdue emailed to say they would release financial aid on “MyPurdue” this evening. But when we log in it says Error, permanently removed from server…" Anyone else?