***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

Still waiting. The longer the wait the more certain I am of no thanks. Which is fine, just let us know

Applied 10/23 for marketing at Krannert, OOS. Still waiting on my decision.

Accepted OOS CS!
UW 3.5 ACT 35
finally got my decision, been waiting for days

Oh so there’s no set time for release today? I’m asking on behalf of my friends, as they can’t find a specific time when the decision will be released. Oh well, best of luck to everyone who is waiting!

They wil be released at 5pm eastern time today. I called admissions. Good luck to all who are waiting.

Rejected!
Act:33
GPA: UW 3.87, W: 4.06
Applied Jan 1st at 11:56
Mech eng and second choice to pharmacy
Lots of extracurriculars and internships

It’s fine

@luckyluckyduck Rejected as well!
ACT: 35
GPA: 3.8 UW, 4.3 W
Applied 12/31/18 at 7 pm
Mech eng first choice biomedical eng second choice
Lots of extracurriculars, great relationship with teachers so great letter of rec

idk why it’s gotten so hard to get into places all of a sudden

Waitlisted, 24 ACT , 3.67 GPA & marketing for major

Rejected. Mechanical Engineering. GPA 4.2, ACT: 33 from California

Wow, a lot of you have great stats. So sorry!

Waitlisted.

Waitlisted! Didn’t expect that!

Rejected :frowning:

OOS CS Major

1570 SAT (800 M, 770 W)
35 ACT
4.80 W GPA, 4.00 UW
4 years varsity sport, multiple clubs and lots of volunteer hours

When did Purdue join the Ivy League?

Purdue is very transparent that they fill the majority of their class in early action. CS, nursing, and flight in particular.

Are any of you still waiting on the decision? I still have not gotten mine

I got rejected yesterday

Major: Civil Engineering
OOS
Middle-Class Hispanic Male
W GPA: 4.1
SAT: 1370
ACT: 30
Good ECs
Great essays

Acceptances: Cal Poly SLO, Cal Poly Pomona, CSULB, LSU, University of Arizona, UC Merced, UC Riverside, SDSU, SJSU

Waitlists: UC Davis

Rejections: Colorado School of Mines

I applied at the last minute hoping that I would get in however, I had serious doubts that I would be admitted. I am happy that the wait is over and I can finally move on. I will most likely be attending Cal Poly SLO.

Congratulations to everyone who got admitted! Purdue is a great school, especially for STEM. :slight_smile:

@davistio I haven’t received mine either, what does your portal say?

Do people have any insights about the waitlist and chances of receiving an offer?

Last year they overenrolled.

The common data set from the year before says they had 4400+ students accept a spot on the wait list (out 5200 waitlisted) and they admitted 565.

D was waitlisted but it’s ok. Hope everyone who really wanted to get in there gets a spot. Good luck. Glad this whole thing is almost over.