Question about Ridgecrest South

<p>Before I start, I’ve read the threads others have posted and haven’t been able to find an answer; if I’ve missed it, I’m sorry! Anyway, I’m an incoming freshman for Fall 2012 planning to major in Geography with a minor in GIS. I have found a roommate for RCS-N, but I planned on doing the two room plan. However, everything I’ve heard is concerning the four person plans. My question is: Are there just fewer two-person rooms and not as popular? I haven’t been able to find anything more of them except from the housing site where it shows the room plan. Thank you in advance! :slight_smile: Also, if anyone wants to throw any reviews or anything for the Geo/GIS program feel free. </p>

<p>EDIT: I payed my housing October 1, the first day it was available, so I’m assuming I’ll make it into this housing. :)</p>

<p>there are WAY less two person suites. if you want to know an exact number, call UA housing.</p>

<p>That makes me sort of nervous. Hopefully I’m in the first group or couple groups to pick, I paid the deposit within 10 minutes of it opening. If it’s time stamped I should be okay I think.</p>

<p>Upper classmen will be choosing their rooms before incoming freshman so they will have first dibs on the 2 person suites.</p>

<p>My D is in a double in RCS-N and although she’s a Jr next year and she has housing scholarship she is considering moving off campus. That being said, she’ll be reserving her current room just in case. So, it’s possible at least one double may become available. I’m thinking these rooms go quickly to those returning students with high priority, but it really is a luck o the draw / timing issue. Good luck and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy</p>

<p>roomie.</p>

<p>:D I think that means we’re getting a 4 dude haha. I dont think 2s will exist by the time we get to pick.</p>