question about supplement essay...

<p>the question:</p>

<p>The Block Plan at Colorado College has a tradition of innovation and flexibility. Please design your own three-and-a-half week intellectual adventure and describe what you would do.</p>

<p>so...
do you pick a class you would take, talk about why, and then talk about what you would do on the block break? Or do you design your own class or something? or do you talk about what you would do with a 3 and a half week break?</p>

<p>My son designed a class and explained it in detail and why it was so perfectly suited for the block plan and for other aspects of CC (and was accepted).</p>

<p>My D designed a class that took full advantage of CC’s close-by access to Colorado’s mountains and forests and its excellent science lab facilities.</p>

<p>She was accepted EA 3 years ago. (But chose to go to college elsewhere due to finances.)</p>

<p>Think about what you are interested in and what CC has to offer its students.</p>

<p>These folks are completely right on…it says right in the prompt “design you own intellectual adventure”…a good sign they want something original from you. When I wrote mine four years ago, I did a simple one paragraph description of a class like you would find in the course book and was accepted ED. You definitley don’t need to creat a syllabus or anything like that.</p>