Recently Admitted Students, Can You Help Me Check Something?

Would you be willing to check your myBama portals and tell me if you see something like I am?

When I log into myBama, then “Admissions/Scholarships”, then I click “Freshman Supplemental Scholarship Application”, it takes me to a page with a list of scholarships. It says the top part, the “Resume” section is generated directly from my college application responses “essays”. These are all the activities, leadership roles, …etc they ask for in the initial college app. Mine is completely blank! Is anybody else’s blank? A girl I spoke to said it’s a computer glitch and it has happened before. She transferred me to another line but I had to leave a message. I’m freaking out as I definitely need the scholarships to be able to afford my OOS tuition. I was under the impression you are automatically entered and the awards come out about 2 weeks after admission. With this section being blank I’m not sure if they have my info for this decision. Help! Would you please be willing to check your own portals and tell me what you see. I applied through the direct institution application.

Daughter applied through common app and her resume section was auto populated with the info from her common app and was accurate. Sorry, not much help. Hope you can get help from the university.

@LiveWireSoCal Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate it. I wonder if it’s a glitch with the University’s direct application versus the Common App. I will call again tomorrow. I’m really worried they will review me for the competitive scholarships without this information. I did speak to admission and they said my application definitely had all those sections filled out. I worked very hard on those sections. Part of why I didn’t use the Common App is I felt I could elaborate more on the University app. Not sure why it didn’t make it to the scholarship app.