Regular Decision applicants:Check your app status!

<p>There is no check status if it’s there it’s there. If not u haven’t received a decision yet.</p>

<p>SAT: 2120
ACT: 34
GPA: 3.82
In-state, lots of leadership, lots of ECs, great recs
Accepted into College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences!</p>

<p>A friend of mine called to office of admissions to find out why some people had already heared back from VT and not others. They told her that those who heard back were either applicants who were Honors eligable or applicants who applied to the College of Egineering.</p>

<p>Just to let you know that my son was accepted Mid February but was neither Engineering or Honors applicant so that information is incorrect. He did however apply to the Corp of Cadets. I believe that there were many Corp of Cadet applicants accepted then as the Corp posted a video regarding next steps. Hope this helps.</p>

<p>Does anyone know historically if decisions for RD candidates was posted prior to March 31st? Is notification on the portal or by mail?</p>

<p>Just an fyi, I talked to the admissions office and they still haven’t reviewed everyone’s app. My app for example had not been reviewed, but the lady said when she pulled mine up that she was going to flag me for honors.
She also said admissions will be out before the 31st, but not to tell people. I will say that is in the next 12 days.
I live out of state, but am a super strong applicant who has been a Hokie for life. I’m a legacy and know a bunch of people at Tech…Beamer etc. GO HOKIES!</p>

<p>As for the earliest comment. No, my application was sent in during October, and as of last Wednesday, mine had yet to be reviewed. Apparently they have huge mailbuckets filled and they are just pulling out one at a time.</p>

<p>Didn’t want to start a new post for this, but in the application summary should there be a received date for final high school transcript? Or is this for final year grades?</p>

<p>@redsox123: Yes there should be. I am waiting for mine too to appear (mine was postmarked feb. 9). Probably because its around decisions time that there is a high volume of application materials sent in and takes longer to process. For eg, I mailed in my uni transcripts in early January and was processed by mid January</p>

<p>How can you send your final HS transcript when it is still mid year?</p>

<p>I’m already in university as I have mentioned in my earlier post and have graduated from high school.</p>

<p>Ok, fellow Hokies, less than 24 hours now. I think I will play “Enter Sandman” when I view my decision. I just hope that I get accepted to Honors Housing on April 15…</p>

<p>What is the average engineering admissions stats?
Do I have a shot with a 3.2 UW (3.7 UW) Junior Year, a 2050 SAT (750 M, 620 CR, 630 W), and decent EC’s?</p>

<p>Caruso, I’d say you are on the right track. Keep that GPA up and take the most rigorous classes you can.</p>

<p>Thanks, from freshman to junior year I took 4 honors, 1 AP (Chem), and 2 advanced (advanced classes are above college prep level but below honors). Senior year I have 4 APs (Stat, Lit, US pol & gov, Environmental) and 2 Honors (Calc, Physics). Do you know what the average stats are for VTech Engineering?</p>