<p>accepted!
SAT: 2150
SAT2: bio: 700, math 2: 650, US HISTORY: 700
ACT: 30
GPA: 3.7 unweighted/ 4.0 scale
AP: USHistory (4)
From CA</p>

<p>Trustee scholarship: 11k</p>

<p>^Zookeeper - really surprised your D did not apply EA - generally more scholarship $$ is available for EA applicants than RD. At least that is the popular thinking…</p>

<p>Financial aid email came today, no scholarship, grants and aid total 18K leaving 25K out of pocket for me and my family. I am going to Harambee weekend for accepted students next weekend as part of my spring break and can’t wait to see the campus. Thanks to some $ saved from my grandmother we still may make this happen if I like the people and area when we visit. </p>

<p>Snail mail letter came with nice invitation and acceptance. Acceptance letter says 28K applied and only 2K were accepted.</p>

<p>Congrats bballgirl! It’s good to hear that even with a little bit of aid, you still may be able to make it happen. No doubt you’re gonna love the campus when you see it and the more you’re there, the less you want to leave – fair warning! Enjoy! :D</p>

<p>ACCEPTED :smiley:
with 24K University Scholarship!</p>

<p>STATS:
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1266957-chance-me-harvard-penn-cornell-brown.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1266957-chance-me-harvard-penn-cornell-brown.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Congrats mehta93 - how did you do with the Ivies - or haven’t you heard back from them yet?</p>

<p>accepted to undeclared business!
SAT: 1780
TOEFL: 110
EC’s, rec letters, predicted marks, class rank and transcript were very competitive!</p>

<p>Congratulations AmericanDreams!</p>

<p>Accepted Arts and Sciences! 24k scholarship</p>

<p>congrats to those who are being accepted!
i’m just wondering is there any international applicant who has received their admission letter?
i’m an international applicant but i haven’t received anything yet:(</p>

<p>wait a 1390 out of 1600 or 2400??</p>

<p>Don’t know which response you were referring to darosenthal8, but if someone on this thread has reported a SAT score of 1390, they most certainly meant out of 1600.</p>

<p>Ok thanks ZincWhiskers</p>