Accepted Regular Decision?

<p>I just logged onto my myUM account and saw i was accepted....</p>

<p>I thought decision date was April 15th? Anyone else receive decision?</p>

<p>I also received a decision. I think the deadline for them to notify you was April 15th, so they could notify you before. Did you apply before the deadline?</p>

<p>First of all, congratulations!</p>

<p>Second, I hope not everybody who was accepted has gotten their decision already… It’s freaking me out that I haven’t gotten a decision back yet.</p>

<p>I applied December 30th if i remember correctly… </p>

<p>Thanks onimpulse… You’ll get in too! :)</p>

<p>omg!
i havent got anything yet!..:frowning:
****.</p>

<p>Nothing here yet. Last year, judging from my interpretation of threads, the acceptances were loaded into the system over several days.</p>

<p>Congratulations all! Will you post some stats (like SAT, GPA) for all of us with sophs and juniors – so we can see how we compare?</p>

<p>Very excited for all of you that the wait is over (at least for UM)!</p>

<p>I don’t think there’s an official thread for stats, so i’ll post mine here for now</p>

<p>State: FL
SAT: 2120 (720 Math, 690 CR, 710 Writing)
Unweighted GPA: 3.84
Weighted GPA: 5.4-
250+ hours volunteering
Decent ECs
Senior Courseload: 7 IB classes 1 AP</p>

<p>PM me if you want to know anything else</p>

<p>I might add that i got my letter today… $24,000 University Scholarship :), still hoping for the Singer invite though</p>

<p>I got accepted too! Just got my letter yesterday. They also gave me the university scholarship. I was genuinely shocked by that one.</p>

<p>I just checked and got in as well, but there was nothing in the online acceptance letter about scholarships. The only way I would go to UM is if I got a scholarship, so will this information be included in the official letter that is mailed or did I not qualify since it wasn’t mentioned in the online letter?</p>

<p>Scholarships come in the mail</p>

<p>I was deffered into the regular decision pool, id like to know what your stats are for those of you who just got accepted…? Thanks!
and Chance me plz?</p>

<p>gpa: 3.89 weighted
SAT: 1200 w/2 sections "/
Good EC’s and comm service
AP classes/dual enrollment</p>

<p>I think the way they released acceptnaces was based on your scholarship because I also received the University scholarship of 24,000 and I found out the same day as zapadniyrus. Well here are my stats for all juniors and sophs.
State: FL
ACT: 31 (M: 33 E: 31 S: 30 R: 28)
Unweighted GPA: 3.9
Weighted GPA: 4.7 (out of 5.0, AP worth 5, honors worth 4.5)
Decent ECs
Took Five Ap’s junior year and received 3 or 4 on all.
Senior Courseload: 7 AP/dual enrolled since 10th grade. </p>

<p>Message me if you’d like to know anything else.</p>

<p>Accepted with University Scholarship!</p>

<p>State: Virginia
ACT: 33
Weighted GPA: 4.5
Unweighted: 3.9</p>

<p>Senior Classes: AP Gov, AP Human, AP Biology, AP Lit, AP Calc AB, and Athletic Injuries
Previous APs: Euro, Spanish Language, English Language, US History</p>

<p>State: Illinois
ACT: 31
Weighted GPA: 4.95
Unweighted GPA: 4.80</p>

<p>Senior Classes: AP Calculus, Personal Finance, Speech, Anatomy</p>

<p>Good ECs
Several leadership positions</p>

<p>NO scholarship. Dissapointed.</p>

<p>3.75 weighted GPA
30 ACT
Varsity Sports, other decent EC’s
Decent Rec’s
Good essay
Found out via the MyUM website yesterday, haven’t gotten the official letter in the mail yet. Hopefully I get a scholarship or else I can’t go :(</p>

<p>@mpball28 congratulations! stay positive i’m sure you’ll get enough aid/scholarship. </p>

<p>out of curiosity, what happened when you logged on? Did the letter just pop up. Friend logged on last night and her letter of rejection :frowning: popped up. For me, however, nothing pops up it’s the strangest thing. Thoughts anyone?</p>

<p>I am an international student. Nothing yet either… any international student there with a decision?</p>

<p>For anyone who cared to know my stats
State: FL
UW GPA: 3.5
W GPA: 5.1
ACT: 28
SAT: M: 610 CR: 640 WR: 630</p>

<p>Senior classes: 5 IB 7 AP classes</p>

<p>Decent ECs: Historian of several clubs, Vice president of one
200+ volunteer hours</p>

<p>received university scholarship</p>

<p>@mikeyyfreshhh yeah mine doesn’t say anything either
maybe we’re gonna be wait listed?</p>