Rejection letter?

<p>I knew it was a stretch to apply to TCU with a 2.9 GPA, but I was just wondering when I would get a rejection or acceptance letter. It's been about four days that the "an admission decision has been sent to your mailing address" but no letter in the mail yet.</p>

<p>Also, what happens to that status if you don't get in? Some have said that even before they got an acceptance letter, the status changed to Congrats!</p>

<p>What do the acceptance letter envelopes look like? rejection letters?</p>

<p>I transferred in, but my letter had “congratulations” on the front of the actual package. So in theory , you would know if you got in before you even opened it, i was so hyped I didn’t even notice it though. Good luck hope you get in</p>

<p>I don’t know what the rejection letters look like, but I was deferred to RD and it came in a thin envelope.</p>

<p>When my brother got in into TCU the message on the sight said “congratulations…ectect” so idk if that’s the best sign :/</p>

<p>Do any of you happen to know what the rejection letter from TCU looks like? I checked my portal and said “thank you for applying to TCU, a decision letter has been mailed”</p>

<p>The portal message leaves the “an admission decision has been sent to your mailing address” up for a number of days; the school seems to want you to receive the hardcopy before they give you word of your decision online. I would give it a few more days.</p>

<p>If you were to receive a rejection letter, it will likely be a regularly-sized envelope with TCU letterhead.</p>