Reminder--football tickets go on sale Monday AM

<p>UWBadgers.com</a> - The Official Web Site of the Wisconsin Badgers - Tickets</p>

<p>Is it easy for someone else (family member) to get the tickets for you? I’m going to be at work at 7:30.</p>

<p>Go to uwbadgers.com and click on Buy Tickets Here. Then go through the setup procedure NOW and make sure your family member (mom?) has your login/password information and a credit card, and knows how to access the website at the right time.</p>

<p>This link below should work, too. Don’t wait until Monday morning to figure it out. Get set up now and bookmark the link or you will have trouble accessing it on Monday.</p>

<p><a href=“http://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=wisc&evm=myac&msgCode=32000&shopperContext=ST&returnURL=/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList%3FlinkID%3Dwisc%26groupCode%3D%26RSRC%3D%26RDAT%3D%26shopperContext%3DST&url=/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList%3FlinkID%3Dwisc%26groupCode%3D%26RSRC%3D%26RDAT%3D%26shopperContext%3DST[/url]”>http://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=wisc&evm=myac&msgCode=32000&shopperContext=ST&returnURL=/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList%3FlinkID%3Dwisc%26groupCode%3D%26RSRC%3D%26RDAT%3D%26shopperContext%3DST&url=/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList%3FlinkID%3Dwisc%26groupCode%3D%26RSRC%3D%26RDAT%3D%26shopperContext%3DST&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Link to more Student Ticket Information:</p>

<p>[UWBadgers.com</a> - The Official Web Site of the Wisconsin Badgers - Tickets](<a href=“http://www.uwbadgers.com/tickets/fb-student-tickets.html]UWBadgers.com”>http://www.uwbadgers.com/tickets/fb-student-tickets.html)</p>

<p>2012 Wisconsin Football
Student Season Ticket Process</p>

<p>The Student Section
Ticket Sales
Ticket Voucher Pick-Up
Game Day Voucher Exchange
Frequently Asked Questions
The Student Section</p>

<p>The student section, which includes 14,000 seats, is situated around the north end zone of Camp Randall Stadium. The student section is comprised of sections P, O, N, M, L, K, and the upper part of section J. Students must enter Camp Randall Stadium, and the student section, through Gate 5, which is located on the north end of the stadium near Breese Terrace and the practice field.</p>

<p>Ticket Sales</p>

<p>How to purchase tickets</p>

<p>Wisconsin Football student season tickets are sold online at UWBadgers.com. Student season tickets for all seven home games in 2012 are $168, plus a $20 processing fee.</p>

<p>To purchase tickets online, all students will need their Student ID number (also referred to as a Campus ID number).</p>

<p>All returning undergraduate and graduate students should use their student ID number and their existing password to purchase student season tickets. It is recommended that returning students login to their online account a few days prior to the on-sale to avoid possible problems with accessing their account once the on-sale begins.</p>

<p>All new students and those students who have never purchased student tickets online will need their student ID number to activate their online account prior to purchasing tickets. Incoming full-time undergraduate students will have two weeks to activate their online account, beginning in early June (exact date TBA). Incoming graduate and professional students will have one week to activate their online account, beginning in early July (exact date TBA).</p>

<p>Ticket On-Sale Dates</p>

<p>Two separate on sale dates have been established for undergraduate and graduate and professional students. All full-time undergraduate students (continuing students, incoming freshmen, transfer students and Connection students) can begin purchasing their student football season tickets on Monday, June 18, at 7:30 a.m. CDT. Sales will be exclusively online at UWBadgers.com and tickets will be available while supplies remain.</p>

<p>All full-time graduate and professional students (returning graduate and professional students and incoming graduate and professional students) can begin purchasing their tickets on Tuesday, July 10, at 7:30 a.m. CDT. Tickets are going on sale to graduate and professional students after the undergraduate ticket sale due to the later admittance of many incoming graduate and professional school students. Like the undergraduate student sale, all graduate and professional student season tickets will be sold exclusively online at UWBadgers.com and will be available while supplies remain.</p>

<p>Since the undergraduate sale opens more than three weeks prior to the graduate student sale, a total of 1,700 tickets will be held for graduate and professional students. This allotment is based on historical sales data. In the unlikely event any graduate and professional student season tickets remain unsold after 4:30 p.m. CDT on July 11, any full-time undergraduate, graduate or professional student who has not yet purchased tickets for 2012 would be eligible to buy these unsold tickets beginning at 7:30 a.m. CDT on Thursday, July 12 until they are sold out.</p>

<p>Ticket Voucher Pick-Up</p>

<p>Student season ticket-holders may begin picking up their season ticket vouchers from the Athletic Ticket Office on Tuesday, August 21. Until further notice, all vouchers will be picked up at the ticket windows at Gate 9, on the west side of Camp Randall Stadium on Breese Terrace. Please see the voucher pick-up schedule below for days and times in which students can pick up their vouchers before the first home game. Vouchers are not mailed to students. Students may only pick-up their own set of vouchers, students are not allowed to pick-up vouchers for other students. Students must present a valid UW-Madison student ID (WISCARD) to pick-up vouchers. Each voucher set includes one voucher for all seven home games, which are redeemed on game day for access to the student section. Students are encouraged to pick-up their vouchers in advance of the first game vs. Northern Iowa on Saturday, September 1. The 2012 voucher pick-up schedule is as follows:</p>

<p>Day/Date Time Location
Tuesday, August 21 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Wednesday, August 22 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Thursday, August 23 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Friday, August 24 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Saturday, August 25 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Monday, August 27 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Tuesday, August 28 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Wednesday, August 29 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Thursday, August 30 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Friday, August 31 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Camp Randall Gate 9
Please note: Voucher Pick-Up NOT available on Game Day.
It’s also important to note that the last day vouchers may be picked-up is Friday, September 21. Students who do not pick up their vouchers by September 21 will have their vouchers voided and will not receive a refund.</p>

<p>Game Day Voucher Exchange</p>

<p>On game day, students exchange their ticket voucher for admission into Camp Randall Stadium at Gate 5, which is located on the north end of the stadium near Breese Terrace and the practice field. Voucher exchange begins 90 minutes prior to kickoff, when the stadium gates open.</p>

<p>At the perimeter of Gate 5, students will go through security and have their vouchers scanned by ticket-takers. Once inside the Gate 5 perimeter, students will be presented with a series of section chutes, which correspond to different sections of the student section. (P, O, N, M etc.) Students will be able to choose which section they want to sit in, by going through the chute that is labeled with their desired section.</p>

<p>Once students go through a section chute, they will receive a reserved seat ticket from a representative of the Athletic Ticket Office. Each student is expected to sit in the section, row and seat printed on their reserved ticket. Groups of friends should make sure to enter the same section chute at the same time in order to be allocated tickets together.</p>

<p>Once students enter the stadium and receive their ticket, students may not exit the stadium and re-enter just by showing their ticket. Students who exit the stadium may only re-enter the stadium if they have another valid unused voucher to exchange. Students also must sit in their designated section, row and seat, and must have their ticket in hand at all times, or are subject to removal from Camp Randall Stadium.</p>

<p>My daughter got her ticket by 7:34 am. “… the most painfree four minutes of my life.”</p>

<p>I have a question. I just bought my season tickets so when they are available will I be going to pick up 1 voucher that serves as a “ticket” for every home game or will I get one voucher each for each home game? If there is only one voucher for all games, how would I be able to sell tickets for games that I am unable to attend?
And if there are games I can’t attend, can I give the voucher (given that there is one voucher for each game) to another person a couple of days before the game or would i have to do it the day of the game?
Thanks</p>

<p>You will wait in line at Gate 9 with your Wiscard to pick up a tan envelope with a sheet of seven (perforated) tickets. You will also receive this year’s free t-shirt. </p>

<p>You can sell for face value or less at any time the tickets you know you won’t be using. If you give them away you will have new best friends.</p>

<p>SUCCESS! My son and I woke up at 5 am today (we live in California) so two hour time difference. It took about 35 minutes after logging onto the UWBadgers.com website,but he finally was successful on purchasing student season football tickets! YEAH!</p>

<p>After I press add to cart I get a message saying “No Season Specified”. help?</p>

<p>I logged in at 7:30 and waited for 45 minutes on the waiting page, only to find out they were sold out :frowning: Does that mean I won’t be able to go to any of the home games? Or do people sometimes sell tickets for individual games?</p>

<p>People always sell game tickets. What varies is the price from below cost for some bad out of Big 10 games in Sept to many times face for somebody like OSU or Michigan later on. Also depends how team is doing.</p>

<p>got my tickets after waiting 40 minutes! so glad!!</p>