UW Student football tickets

<p>Hi, I am almost postivite that i will be attending UW next year and i was wondering if i could get a little more information on how the student football raffle goes. How much are season tickets? How hard are they to get? and if you are unfortunate enough to not get them what do you do? are there any ways to increase your chance of getting them?</p>

<p>Thanks in advanced</p>

<p>Tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis, it isn’t a raffle. You’ll get an email about purchasing tickets sometime in May or June which will you give the date and time that they’ll go on sale (usually 7:30 AM). If you’re up and aware at 7 AM you should be able to buy them before they sell out, which usually only takes about 30 minutes.</p>

<p>Next year might be a bit down. Home schedule blows. Two good games. Many tickets will be sold on the market in the Fall. </p>

<p>[2012</a> Wisconsin Badgers Football Schedule](<a href=“2012 Wisconsin Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com”>2012 Wisconsin Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com)</p>

<p>They send the email about purchasing tickets to the students. When do they consider next year’s freshmen to be students? What is the yardstick?</p>