Rolling Admission?

<p>Hey Guys,</p>

<p>So, I had everything in to Purdue in late December. I looked at the application page, and it confirms that they have everything and that I will receive a decision 48-72 hours after a decision has been made. I was just wondering if any of you had an idea when they normally make these decisions and release letters.</p>

<p>I also had all my materials to Purdue in late December, and I am still waiting.</p>

<p>Even the EA took extra time to review and many did not receive the admission notice until late December or even later. I doubt if they have caught up with the RD admission.</p>

<p>I applied EA and I received my decision on Jan 11th. So you should hear by March.</p>

<p>I applied Nov 29th but my application was not complete and under review until mid December. I got a decision today so I would say you’ll probably hear back from them in late January.</p>

<p>Also, rolling does not necessarily mean first come first serve. It will still depend on your credential to get a response earlier or later.</p>

<p>My son applied on November 25, 2013 for Regular Decision and he just got his acceptance letter on January 18, 2014. So it took about 7 weeks.</p>