Rose Bowl Badgers

<p>By a gnat hair. But we'll take it!!! I think we are going.</p>

<p>This time, the Badgers find a way to make the plays at the end and close it out. Five trips to the Rose Bowl in the past twenty years - can you believe it?! Enjoy Pasadena.</p>

<p>Phenomenal game! I will be going this year too and am really excited. Went last year and was a great time, just hoping we come out with the victory this time. Russel Wilson and Montee Ball are off the charts!</p>

<p>I still have a vivid memory walking into that that first Rose Bowl under BA and seeing the name WISCONSIN painted in one end zone. Being a Badger of the early 70’s I never though I would see that day. Now to have 5 times–I’m verklempt. Oregon will be a challenge but they have a month to get ready and heal all the injured. They will show up.</p>

<p>What an awesome game! Madison sure was happy last night :D</p>

<p>Got my tickets and am pumped for the trip, should be great!</p>

<p>Where does everyone usually stay in Pasadena when going for the trip? I would like to be with a lot of the college students that are going for the game, including Oregon fans. I am planning on being there on new years eve and staying a day or two after the game. Should I stay in LA or right outside of Pasadena and then drive to the rosebowl? I want a place that there will be a good nightlife where I will be able to go out and see fans from Wisconsin and Oregon who are there for the game. (I would like to see as many people as I can that are in the city mostly for the RoseBowl)</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>