Smells like.....

<p>Roses!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>When our daughter came home from Madison for Thanksgiving Wednesday for the first time we had 2 dozen red roses in the house for her! She wants to go, any ideas on best ways for students to go to bowl games? She has a season ticket so maybe that will help with that part. Are there student all inclusive travel packages??</p>

<p>Heck yeah, the Badgers taught everyone how to Bucky this season. I can’t wait to watch the Rose Bowl!</p>

<p>…teen spirit???</p>

<p>^ Yea and plenty of it running all over the field after the game!</p>

<p>TC Who???</p>

<p>Congrats, Badgers! :D</p>

<p>We’ll be cheering for you! Show them what Big Ten football is all about! WOO HOO!!! :D</p>

<p>Even if you don’t get into one of the tour groups I would go out and stay somewhere in the LA area. I stayed in Thousand Oaks the last three Badger RBs and got my ticket in the parking lot the day of the game. Bring cash and expect to pay from $100-$300 per ticket. Many Badgers will have an extra ticket and sell it to a fellow Badger at face value. You just have to make it known you need one seat.
It’s easy to find out where all the pregame stuff is being held such as the pep rally and just go. There were a good number of Badgers staying at my hotel way out in Thousand Oaks. I have not decided if I will go this year. I wanted Stanford over TCU which does not excite me even if they are good. It’s a no-win game for UW.</p>