RSVP for accepted student open house

<p>Do I have to RSVP for the accpeted student house or do you just show up?</p>

<p>I got the email too. You have to RSVP and pay a non-refundable fee of 65 dollars</p>

<p>Wait…is this only for black people?</p>

<p>You have to RSVP, but I wonder if I should wait. I want to go, but I don’t know. I would rather be sure I want to go than not really waant to go to the school.</p>

<p>But I have been wondering about the diversity so I really want to attend. Ugh…</p>

<p>@niquii77, Yes it is
@ilovemyego23, first of all i love your username =D, yeah i definitely agree i want to see how the diversity is at the school. It is a main factor for the school that I decide to attend. BUt i believe the final decisions on the financial aid will come in before that.</p>

<p>Are you guys kidding</p>

<p>ohhhh i think you are talking about the actual open house. </p>

<p>We were talking about the email that we got for the African American accepted students that is a weekend overnight stay.</p>

<p>For the actual open house, you just show up.</p>

<p>@beautiful
Thanks! lol. I couldn’t think of anything else and I thought it fit this board =/ . Anyway, I don’t think I’m going to go. By that time, I will get all my decisions and since I live in CA I will have to get a plane ticket way in advance, and I don’t want to cancel because I found out my other decisions.</p>

<p>But, if you guys end up going and make a facebook group…INVITE ME!lol</p>

<p>thank you, I was originally confused by the previous posts</p>