UM Early Decision I

Just for anyone to talk about it. Does anyone know when decisions will be coming out?

Curious about that as well, as I applied ED 1.

Im around this time next month.

Did all of you do the financial aid styff already

Yes I did. I am very nervous to hear back.

I did have all my documents submitted, and everything now just time to wait it out.

do you have to fill out financial aid if you didnt apply for it?

I don’t believe so

Decisions out this month

They said they are trying to send them out the last week in December.

You don’t have to do CSS or FASFA if you didn’t apply for financial aid.

Has anyone called the admissions office and asked when they are releasing the decisions?

I just called them they said mid December so within the next 2 weeks or so. The decision is posted to our cane link account and if we got accepted we receive a packet in the mail.

Wait. I missed the deadline for financial aid stuff. I know I don’t need aid but does that take away all my Schokarship chances?

Hi guys,I have been reading this thread and decided to join. I emailed the admissions counselor. if you didnt turn in every financial aid thing by Dec. ! then your chance of admissions is extremely slim. She said it is so they can offer you a full admissions packet. For all those who didnt do it but applied ED, you can still get in regular. Unfortunately, I applied EA so there go my chances.

@yumiamiwhat Your chances will be extremely slim if you did not fill out financial aid form even if you did not apply for financial aid?

@bananabread123 I didn’t email anyone but talking to others who applied that appears to be true.

Hey guys. Is anybody else extremely nervous to hear back?

@yumiamiwhat that is 100% false. My sister goes to THE []_[]. She filled out no FAFSA and/or CSS (we don’t need it) and she still gets over 10k/yr. Presidential scholarship.

@PCJazz I really hope so. I have emailed the admissions guy a few times and I try to clarify but he can’t give me a straight answer.