San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

My son got in yesterday for Political Science, early afternoon.

3 Likes

Yes, my son got in yesterday for Political Science.

1 Like

Instate?

Still waiting but just found out about being waitlisted at Pepperdine for CS

My daughter’s friend also got into Business-Marketing yesterday, but she’s OOS.

My daughter applied for same major, we’re in-state and I believe a higher GPA/class rigor, but haven’t heard anything yet. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

My brother actually got in to journalism at 9 this morning

1 Like

any nursing updates?

This is crazy how they are releasing them this year.

2 Likes

My daughter was just admitted as a Nursing major! - heard about an hour ago in the portal. This will be a very tough decision for her. We are from Seattle but she is set on going to school in CA. She’s into Cal Poly as a biological sciences major and Chapman for health sciences (with generous merit aid). She’s not 100% sure if she wants to go straight into nursing or may want to go into a PA program post-grad. Anyone have recent experience with SDSU BSN program?

7 Likes

Yes, in state (Northern California)

I got accepted into the film school at Chapman actually in Early Action! The campus is beautiful and everyone seemed pretty friendly. The only downside is the campus is really small so everyone knows each other at the school but it allows for very small class sizes. Can’t really say much about the nursing major though.

1 Like

Do you know stats for your brother? In state or OOS?

what were her stats for nursing?

Congratulations! We still haven’t heard.

1 Like

Did you just hear from Pepperdine today? My daughter was deferred from EA and haven’t heard anything RD.

Yes. Son was deferred from EA and just now offered wait list

Nursing - admitted
4.2 weighted GPA
4 APs passed
taking AP Bio & AP Stats as senior
Out-of-State (WA)

4 Likes

This year has been more than tough. Urggg

4 Likes

ok. Congrats.

Congrats! The film school seems amazing. She really loved Chapman when she visited. We are headed back for another look next week.