San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

So is one of my daughter’s best friends. I’ve only seen one early admit astronomy on this thread (although I know not everyone is on here of course).

My daughter was rejected for Environmental Science. Her stats: UW 3.75/Capped 3.89/W 4.4. Ca resident, non-local.

Dtr rejected for nursing. Csu gpa 4.03/W 4.56, 10+AP, 6 DE, non-local SoCal.

DS23 declined from SDSU. Accepted to UC Davis, Cal Poly SLO and UCSD. Lots of good options.

10 Likes

DENIED

Signing off…

10 Likes

Just got rejected for nursing :slightly_frowning_face:
csu gpa: 4.3
7 AP’s
Socal
Never gotten a B ■■■

Rejected: SDSU, UCI

Accepted: UC Davis, SLO

Waitlisted: UCLA, UCSD

2 Likes

Rejected Food and Nutrition 3.92 CSU/UC GPA. They’re loss.
At least it’s over :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Does this mean all decisions are out

Twin Daughters - one waitlisted for Kinesiology last Friday, the other rejected for Biology today - both 4.4, two Varsity sports, 6 APs, hundreds of community service hours, Seal of Biliteracy, socal residents, waitlisted at UCSD, rejected UCI, UCLA, top 9%, only accepted at CSUSM and private universities - so sad for these students who have done everything right
Good luck to you all!

2 Likes

S23 just got rejection in about an hour or so ago on the portal. Rejection for Physics. CPP still our accepted fav as of 3/20.

rejected about an hour ago. CPP still our fav for accepted.

3 Likes

portal.

physics

ditto! Sherrie_Aland as not many physics on here - where are you targeting now. We are waiting UCR, WL - CSULB. Waiting SLO and UCSB- wont get in. Our fav of the 9 CSU we have been accepted at is CPP. I think we are excited about CPP visiting this week. Would really be interested on where you are thinking of going.,

Daughter just got rejected for business. Her friend from HS got in, same major, with a lower GPA. Hard to explain to her why that may have happened. :disappointed:

2 Likes

DD just checked portal and was rejected as well. I’m sorry. This has been such a hard year.

Daughter also just rejected from Business. Same thing - HS friend got in with a lower GPA/class rigor.

Oh well - she got into Cal Poly SLO and is super excited about that. Unless there’s a miracle with Berkeley later this month, I think we have a winner! :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who got in!!

9 Likes

indeed - as the wise saying “LOVE THE COLLEGE THAT LOVES YOU BACK”. I cant tell you how much I have said that to myself, my son, my friends during this process. Thank you @Gumbymom :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

SLO as we know amazing school - congrats!

1 Like