Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Several nights a week I toss and turn struggling to get to sleep. Last night, when I am sleeping soundly, the phone wakes me at 3 am!

The risky, callous, vituperative behavior exhibited by the two of you in the middle of a crowded grocery store was unbelievable!!! Iā€™m appalled and frightened to think that you probably are my neighbors.
It is even more disheartening to know that this isnā€™t an isolated instance. There are many of your ilk out there.

Well apparently Corona boyā€™s mask wearing lasted all of one day in the office. And we got a reminder about our policy of ā€œmasks are encouraged in office areas if you cannot maintain social distancing.ā€ It says nothing about breathing infected air into the space for 8 hours nor is it even mandatory if you canā€™t socially distance! Truthfully, my chances of getting infected by him were much greater before his positive test/home stay, but itā€™s the principle of the matter and the fact I canā€™t do anything about it that makes me so angryā€¦

So glad you said no to Thanksgiving. I had no idea you were doing a COVID study. Canā€™t believe you werenā€™t upfront with that and I had to find out from your husband. Yikes. No, thanks.

Recent posts on the parents of 2021 thread makes me wonder if any of us connected years ago on a site ivf connections. Many of us were on there for years and it was quite a group!!
Feel free to PM if so!

Pretty sure the $635,000 bill for the biopsy was an error, but nice to have an insurance company to negotiate the allowable charges.

To the Karens & Garys of the world, mind your own business.

That was super uncool.

I have 30 working days until my retirement. I told you a month ago. I should not have to be the person who takes initiative to come up with a plan as to how my work gets done after I leave. My coworker and I should not have to push you to talk with HRā€¦

Sighā€¦you are such a nice person, but you are the Manager and you need to step up and take charge.

Why does so much feel like ā€œcrash and burnā€ right nowā€¦ :frowning:

Stop meddling in my state. Just go away.

Coach Peteā€¦ reallyā€¦ you can afford a better mask. That one looked like a bra cut in half was hanging off you nose. ? But good game, guys!

Extra Give is going on today in nearby Lancaster County. Itā€™s a pleasant change waking up and seeing so many people giving donations to oodles of different causes with a stretch pool from organizations giving even more. A couple of other counties (including mine) have their own day where the same thing happens.

Itā€™s nice seeing so many participating in the good side of life.

No, thereā€™s really nothing you can do to make it up. You are a thoughtless person and I should have known you wouldnā€™t come through. You never do.

Itā€™s been 3 years since my cousin suddenly passed away in her sleep at age 38. It has me reflecting on all of my many losses over the past 11 years. I know that none of us gets out of this life alive, but gosh, itā€™s hard to deal with that truth sometimes.

Newsflash- you would be foolish if you think the current restrictions/advisories/changes arenā€™t going to continue pretty much automatically past the first of the year. Expect Christmas to be a carbon copy of Thanksgiving. Start planning mentally for that now.

One year. We can do it.

Iā€™m sure waiting for college decisions is hard every year. November darkness Is hard every year. But with 2020ā€™s isolation and worry (positivity rate greater than 14 right now where I live) there are few distractions. One hundred and nine more daffodils in the groundā€¦thereā€™s no more space to plant more!

Itā€™s all I can do to keep from buying a certain college logo sweatshirt. There are other schools that would fit the billā€¦butā€¦ that RD wait! I know these last few months with her are priceless, so why do I want to wish time away? Donā€™t know how I will stand the long winter months if we donā€™t get good news in December.

You know, the virus is utterly indifferent to the fact that you ā€œfeel comfortableā€ in whatever situation you are trying to justify. In fact, I suspect that the more comfortable one feels, the more the Covid virus ā€œfeelsā€ welcome to move on in.

If I hear one more person say confidently how ā€œcomfortableā€ they are ā€¦

Thanksgiving will be a super spread event followed a few weeks later by deaths just in time for Christmas. Merry Christmas.

Let connected people , many of whom have ignored and mocked this for months, be treated like anybody else in terms of what treatment they get!

Thank you to all the people who are making personal sacrifices this year to keep yourselves and others safe.