Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Really CC? Tucker Carlson ads???

I’m starting now to prepare myself that Christmas this year is simply going to be weird. This too shall pass. Better safe than sorry. (And all those other things I need to keep telling myself).
We can do this!

If I wasn’t in uniform I would have punched you in the face. Punk got a big mouth, how about putting a mask over it?

(Update on #24338) To the sweet neighbor three streets over who received my wayward Whole Foods/Amazon delivery and hunted me down, you’ve restored my faith in humanity. While you wouldn’t accept remuneration for your effort and I’d already been refunded from WF, I’ll drop off a (thank you) delivery on your porch that’s actually meant for you.

1 Like

If forums had theme songs

“Every breath you take
And every move you make

I’ll be watchin’ you
Every single day

And every word you say
I’ll be watchin’ you”

Well here we are. Can’t say I’m thrilled.

1 Like

Uh - not so sure about this. Bad time to be down.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Say it here cause you can’t say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 2).

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Say it here cause you can’t say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 2).