Scholarship odds

Hi guys,
So if any of you could tell me what my honest chances for money from UW are that would be great. I got accepted in the first round of out of state admits to the college of L&S in early December. I thought my stats were pretty good but not anything exceptional (4.1 GPA Weighted from a top 200 HS and a 2000 SAT). I volunteer weekly and am president of a club but my extracurriculars don’t go much beyond that. With that info would I have any shot at one of these scholarships? And do they even give them to out of state kids generally? I don’t wanna sound lazy here but the scholarship application is pretty long and I’m not really sure if I wanna put my heart into something that I have no chance of getting. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Well, the L&S scholarship information page lists general guidelines for competitive applicants of at least 31 ACT or 2100 SAT. Also about 1500 incoming freshmen apply for approximately 50 scholarships and fewer than 10 are for non-Wisconsin residents.

Make of this what you will!

Thank you those stats were really helpful. My odds seem pretty low here so I’m probably not going to bother then. Three less essays I’ll have to write.