Sending AP Scores to UCs?

<p>Hi, I’m about on the last leg of my UC application at the moment… just reviewing everything to make sure the information is correct.</p>

<p>However, I do have a question about my AP scores. I’ve sent my SAT scores via collegeboard, but I wasn’t given any option of sending my AP scores. I remember that one is allowed to report his scores to one college of his choice during the time he takes the AP exams. But I’m applying to 5 different UCs… which goes back to the original question: how do I send my AP scores to UCs? Or do they just trust the scores that I input in the application? -.-</p>

<p>Thanks for any help :)</p>

<p>will you be taking an AP tests in May? 'cause by then U'll already know which school you're going to</p>

<p>They trust that you will put down the correct scores. Actually AP scores do not really factor into your chances of admission. They are basically used to determine how much college credit you have once you are accepted, to the best of my understanding.</p>

<p>You self-report AP scores and around June, you send AP score reports and your final transcript to whichever UC you decide to attend.</p>

<p>Thanks for the information. I'm relieved to see that I did not miss anything. So I'm guessing in June, when I get the results from my last batch of AP exams (Eng, BC, Bio), I'll be able to send all scores in to receive whatever credits I earned.</p>