Senior Military Colleges

To be completely honest, I had no idea where to ask this but currently I have the grades and the test scores to get automatically into Texas A&M, I also plan on sending application to Virginia Tech. Both meet my requirements for having a Meteorology Degree, have an AFROTC, and are both very good colleges from what I read up on. They also both have large ROTC units that are very unique to them since they are Senior Military Colleges called Corps of Cadets that got me interested in both of them. Could any one tell me about the difference between these Corps of Cadets at Virginia Tech and the one at TAMU and what makes them different from each other? Any opinions on which ones better than the other and how so?

Any opinions on which ones better than the other and how so?

I would say that TAMU has a better ROTC Corps of Cadets compared to Virginia Tech. However, that’s just my opinion.

Tbh just pick whichever one you feel is best, honestly the word “best” is subjective.

Visit both, preferably overnight. Spend time with the cadets and see their lives. I have found with colleges you get a feel for what will fit you.