So, i didn't pass the AWPE

<p>I have read the guidelines on what to do now, but i want to hear some person experiences/recommendations anyone may have regarding this situation.
Is the test only judged on a pass or fail basis?
If i decided to not take any classes this summer to satisfy the writing requirement, what English class would i start with my first quarter?
Would it be wiser to just take English 1A at a JC?
And help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.</p>

<p>i also got mine… that i didn’t pass it. i’m just hoping i got 5 or higher on my ib exam…</p>

<p>I didnt pass. I think I’m going to summer school at UCR. Many CCC deadline for summer session passed already.</p>

<p>well i didnt pass last year and the worst thing that happened was… i had to sit through a twice a week 2hrs a day writing1 class at ucsb. i passed with an a- and got 4 units for it. whoop-dee-doo.</p>

<p>o__O you got credits for it trips? I thought that we wouldn’t get credits, and you got an A- so it’d look pretty nice for your GPA.</p>

<p>so it aint that bad then</p>

<p>I PASSED THE TEST!!! hahahaha</p>

<p>i got a 12/12. you can check what grade you got on ucsb admissions website under test scores</p>

<p><a href=“https://www.admissions.ucsb.edu/applicant/index.asp?context=applicant_freshmen[/url]”>UC Santa Barbara Admissions Portal - UC Santa Barbara Applicant Portal Login;

<p>oops, that link is only for ppl going to ucsb.</p>

<p>just sign into your school’s admission website and find the section for test scores :D</p>

<p>You should take English 1A at a JC. They tend to be easier and some JC’s even offer them online. Just make sure the class is transferable.</p>

<p>Use assist.org! It’s an invaluable tool.</p>