Sorority recruitment changes - EARLIER

<p>Ahpimommy: Hope it’s not too late to tell you that we got my daughter’s LBD at Nordstrom Rack for a great price. We have a new one up here in the northern suburbs of Atlanta but when we went downtown last week to run the Peachtree Road Race I saw one near Lenox Mall in the Buckhead area.</p>

<p>WhitLo-thanks! DD and I have been chatting and even though we bought one from BHLDN she is going to try and pick up another LBD and another white one…just in case (can’t have too many right?). WE LOVE Nordstrom RAck…finally got one here in the sticks (Kansas City …lol!)</p>

<p>^^You’ll find it at the Buckhead Station Shopping Center across GA 400 from Lennox Mall and Phipps Plaza…same shopping center with Toys R Us, B,B&B, and Ulta.</p>

<p>^^ Thanks so much everyone :)!!!</p>

<p>Thank you all for the wonderful links! My DD has been on BHLDN.com all afternoon. I think it is her new favorite! Beautiful things! :)</p>

<p>reagbryn…We LOVE LOVE LOVE BHLDN!!! My DD has some beautiful things from there. I have used the decor items for so many different events and ideas. We currently have little glass hanging votives in our tree by our deck. Unfortunately we can’t light them because we haven’t had a single rain drop in FOREVER!!! When I called my DD a while back she and her sorority sisters were making Polyvore and Pinterest pages for theri wedding day all from BHLDN :)…I am glad she likes it!</p>