Sorority

<p>I am new to all of this about rushing. I have just been accepted to the University of Alabama and want to rush for a sorority. When can i rush? I move down there for the fall of 2014. and what sororitys would anyone recommend me to rush for? Also is there anything else i should know about it? Like for example, should i go talk to someone about this during bama bound? Im just a little lost with all of this. Anything you guys could tell me would help :slight_smile: oh and one more thing, ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Welcome, and Roll Tide! First, go to uapanhellenic.com and read read read! Much of the recruitment info is from last year, but the info is still good. Think about attending the spring preview on March 8. If you can, it will answer a LOT of your questions. I also recommend the National Panhellenic Conference’s website for students AND parents, thesororitylife.com, as well as sororitygirl101.com, a blog written by Tam, one of our forum members. Tam has info specific to the U of Alabama, since her daughter is a sorority member at UA. There are a couple other places out there, but start with those and read thoroughly!</p>