Stanford 2027 Waitlist Thread

Would they be requesting a second-semester transcript from everybody on the waitlist or only those they are admitting?

1 Like

No one can say. They may not ask and admit. In the enf we all have to give the fibal transcripts.

Sorry for the typo- I was saying int the end we all have to submit the transcript if admitted.
If someone who got off the Waitlist last year reply that will be great. Did they ask for the transcript while you were on the waitlist?

How do you know this?

Yes, this is certainly good news. I hope your second semester grades were amazing(ly good)! I wish you the best of luck.

hi everyone! can someone please call the admission office and ask if thereā€™s going to be any more waitlist movement? iā€™m intl so i canā€™t unfortunately:(

Looks like a couple of people got off the WL last night (from reddit)

4 Likes

is there going to be another wave?

Could you add the link for the source?

1 Like

Hereā€™s one:

(Reddit - Dive into anything)

You could always call and ask

Another person posted last night abt getting accepted

1 Like

Saw thatā€¦ has anyone tried calling admissions?

1 Like

about what? that wonā€™t do anything

2 Likes

If theyā€™re done with the calls

I know someone who got off waitlist last Friday

come on guys stop worrying if anything yall should be happy people are getting off the waitlist this early. think about it: the first 2 waves have been right after decisions came out. the very first wave was the super early wave like 3 or 4 days after rd, the 2nd wave was the day that transfer decisions came out. clearly thereā€™s some pattern to it, and they probably wonā€™t stop yet until later.
if i had to guess, yield rates this yr are somehow lower. there are people getting off the mit waitlist(never before heard of), berk+la are both actually using waitlists this year and very soon
just relax and stop being doomers its out of your control

3 Likes

Is there a chance more people will get off the waitlist, or is it effectively closed? If itā€™s closed, when will the rejections and invitations to the extended waitlist get sent out?

you can call the ao and ask

Will they know who I am if I call them? Because, I donā€™t want them to associate that call with my application.