Still No Answer?

<p>I applied on November 12 and have not heard a response yet...
I'm not freaking out or anything, but I was wondering if any one else who applied before the scholarship deadline but AFTER the Oct. 18 deadline had heard anything?</p>

<p>My girlfriend got her acceptance already and she applied November 1st.</p>

<p>It’s still in the six to eight week window, so I wouldn’t worry too much.
I would give it another week, then look into it.
I don’t know of anyone, sorry.</p>

<p>To answer your question, My application was completed when my highschool transcripts reached on November 16th. I got my decision On December 10th.</p>

<p>Same here, I applied on November 7th and still no response :(</p>

<p>My application was complete on Nov 30, and i was admitted on Dec 15…i think Purdue is pretty fast…</p>

<p>I don’t know if it’s appropriate to call them and ask.</p>

<p>Well, if you applied November 30 and got it back so soon, then the thing that may be holding it up is the scholarship considerations, because you applied after the scholarship deadline.</p>

<p>If that’s what’s holding it up, it’s fine by me. I just hope it isn’t lost or I did something wrong!</p>

<p>i’d give it a week or so more before calling. i’m pretty sure all the offices are pretty swamped as it is.</p>

<p>Got it =D
I’m in :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
albab10 did you get yours?</p>

<p>Roxxor Congratulations !!! </p>

<p>I checked today, and I received an email from the admissions office asking for my 9th,10th,11th transcripts, my sponsor told me they’ve sent a while ago but apparently they didn’t receive it.</p>