Syracuse Class of 2027 Official Thread

Similar situation here - RD back in November - this is the only one we’re still waiting on. This is #1 on list which makes it especially frustrating/anxious. Can’t blame Syracuse, they specifically state “Late March” and they haven’t missed it. :slight_smile:

Same situation here.

Same here. Syracuse has been #1 all along but D is starting to see herself at another school where she was already accepted and that keeps showing her a bit of love. I think Syracuse is a much better fit for her, but we’ll see. Crossing my fingers for good news this week!

1 Like

well too late I suppose. All financial aid stuff goes to the student so maybe she didn’t know what it was. SU did ask us for stuff in the last month just through CSS profile and the IDOC upload. She is just checking the portal like all other schools do.

We are still only waiting on SU as she got into U Rochester on Friday but no merit money and unknown need based not released yet. Not expecting much.

1 Like

Waiting on 6 more schools over here! BC, GW, SU, Lehigh, Dartmouth, and Brown. The wait is torture.

4 Likes

Any portal astrology speculations? I love those lol

1 Like

We are waiting for 5 and just had a rejection and waitlist on Friday. DD seems fine. I am a nervous wreck!

2 Likes

I got a full ride to Bandier. Applied ED

2 Likes

I love them too. :rofl: At this point, we can just create our own predictions…go ahead… throw one out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats wild man congrats, what were your stats like if you don’t mind me asking? My admissions counselor had a call with them and they said I got deferred solely because of my GPA so I’m stressing a lot about that.

Diggin for some possible hints rn

D23 has 2 acceptances but withdrew one of them already. She’s very happy going to her one acceptance (Penn State) but just wants to hear!

1 Like

waiting on SU, Lehigh, GW and BU here, but need strong merit aid to be considered, otherwise going to Ohio State (great merit and Honors)

I don’t know much about Lehigh and GW but don’t expect much in the way of merit from BU.

Sounds like you already have a good option on the table with OS though!

1 Like

Woops I guess I know nothing. D says she did the slice long ago. Since everything goes to the kids I am not always in the loop. Sorry for the stupidity.

Hey good luck on the OSU thing. We heard (too late to apply) that they are great with financial aid and even get you there for less than SUNY. Our D applied to Penn State and got in but no financial aid and we later heard that is standard. Should have applied to OSU but still hopeful for SU. By the way - What is up with BU taking so long this year with decisions? They are acting like an ivy where decisions are March 30 or 31.

BU is 25th - they are the only one of the schools we have outstanding that gave an actual date. Don’t expect any money from there if he does get in so unlikely to be an option anyway

I know - SU and Lehigh are realistically the only ones to POSSIBLY be in the running financially

1 Like

Agree with Levylynda. BU offered my son $5k merit compared to $25k from GW and $15k from Northeastern. SU offered my D $10k.

1 Like