Syracuse Class of 2027 Official Thread

Did she choose a second option if not accepted to Newhouse?

We did not ā€¦

2 Likes

D received same letter. Also waitlisted at Newhouse and mom and dad both alums.

1 Like

Yes, Arts & Sciences undeclared, and when asked if sheā€™d consider a second choice, she responded yes.

1 Like

Karma for me, as both of my older daughters were accepted with generous scholarships and didnā€™t choose to go there! This last daughter really wanted Syracuse. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Accepted with full ride :blush::tada:

8 Likes

Congrats. Was financial aid information also included?

1 Like

Received a txt msg from my son that said ā€œIā€™m in!ā€
Canā€™t wait til he gets home to celebratešŸŽ‰
Best wishes to all. Thank you for the informative posts and encouragement.

2 Likes

Yeah, in MySlice!

1 Like

Was in the portal but no email.

And this one is interestingā€¦not accepted immediately but accepted into Wells College through the Pathway program that guarantees acceptance to Syracuse after successful first year at Wells. (Success is defined as at least 3.0 gpa and 15 credits per semester :woman_shrugging:)
This is not an option we even considered, and as this was his last one to find out about, kind of starts a whole new conversation.

Congrats to all who got in!

1 Like

Waitlisted - so this one is out since there would be no money even if he gets off the waitlist - looks like heā€™s probably Buckeye bound

2 Likes

A ok. I guess if it is blank means did not get in.

1 Like

My son got in! Im so excited, He has gotten into ā€œmore competitiveā€ schools but Syracuse is my favorite and I just see him there! I hope he chooses it.
Dual Major Newhouse and Whitman School of Business
20,000 scholarship per year

I am so happy!

7 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Daughter waitlistedā€”Arts & Sciences. We are from Philly and her last name starts with ā€œEā€:joy:

3 Likes

Waitlist Arts and Sciences. Going to accept the U Rochester offer at a far better school. Bye but good luck to those that wanted SU.

2 Likes

Waitlisted to Bandier :100:

Son admitted to Falk with $20K Founders scholarship and $5K success award. He really likes the sports analytics program; we will see!

6 Likes

Can you share stats?

1 Like

Son admitted to Bandier program!!! $25,000 scholarship.

3 Likes