Tailgate Caterer for Georgia State game on Quad

<p>My son is a sophomore from NY. Ten of family and friends are coming in for the Georgia State game. I already secured 10 tickets and accommodations for everyone. I have made arraingements with a company Game Day Tents to set us a tailgate spot on the quad for 10 people. </p>

<p>I need to find someone locally to cater at a reasonable price. I can take of the liquid refreshments myself. Can anyone recommend a company locally that can provide that service for a reasonable cost.</p>

<p>*I have made arraingements with a company Game Day Tents to set us a tailgate spot on the quad for 10 people. *</p>

<p>On the Quad? Is this an approved spot that you’ve paid Bama for? I could be wrong, but I think you have to pay for the spot first. But, I could be confused.</p>

<p>As for catering…you can contact Blue Moon and see if they’ll do it. They have a tent there already, so they could just bring your order along.</p>

<p>There’s a link on that site for catering…just scroll on down the page. It’s not cheap…</p>