TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

@Akhil365 i would be surprised if you didn’t get full admit. Scores show math readiness. If your curriculum shows it as well… you should get news soon. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Why would they be doing backward admittance if when they sent out all of the Waitlisting/TEAM offers they said that they have already reached capacity on the CS campus? I called yesterday as well to ask when we should be receiving our final decision and I was told by the Dallas/Fort Worth Regional Office that decisions will roll-out the end of February to mid-March.

Probably wait list for those schools that are already full? No idea. Let’s hope they send it soon. Are they now saying Feb and March?

What does it mean if you get 6 tabs?? Does that mean it could still be PSA or Blinn? Do you just have to wait for the AIS to change to be 100% sure exactly what you got as in Full admit to Cstat or Blinn ? And normally how long does it take the AIS to change over? Thanks!!

Congratulations! Did you check the Manage Applications link on Howdy to see what it says?

YES! Checked managed applications and it still says her first choice major and Cstat. Is that good? It still says “under review”. I’m so afraid to get our hopes up with all the things that have happened lately with blinn, waitlists, etc.

Did you get 6 tabs this morning, or you just asking to prep yourself/your applicant? For those of us waiting, this is a very important answer you’re about to give us!

Did the lettering change any? I know for engineering they change from other people posting…But I am not sure for other colleges. What is her major choice again?
Did the second major vanish? If so, then usually should be full admit. I will let the experience parents chime in.
We still have no updates!

The 6 tabs are THERE! They are PRESENT!

We are NOT ENGINEERING. Her first choice major was molecular and cellular biology. It still says that. And for the record she turned in her app 9-26 and it has been under review since beginning of October.

i dont really think it means anything… my application also under review for computer engineering and the CS location…

@2NDGENAGGIE - Agreed…so important as none our tabs have increased from 3 to 6. :frowning:

Wait until after lunch to check again?
They say it takes a few hours for AIS to update. And let us know. Good Luck!

Yes! UGH!!! Our daughter has close friend that was waitlisted Friday. 29 ACT. International Studies. Our daughter still 3 tabs, applied 07.01.19, 10AM, University Studies: SEAL.

@chilanga513 if you went from 3 to 6 tabs you are in. AIS will update later.

Something is definitely happening right now!! Son’s AIS changed from Major MEEN to General Engineering, Degree changed from BS to BAC, Location changed from CS to Gavleston. AIS still says App Compete and In Review. 6 tab indicator is irrelevant due to he applied to both Cstat and Gavli. Regardless of campus – Whoop!

Congratulations!

@kartmom17 @chilanga513 - Congrats! So happy to hear y’all are seeing a change in AIS! :slight_smile: .

Has anyone who selected Agribusiness received any kind of feedback?

Up in the right corner, there should be a bell-looking icon (presumably with red-dot notification like on your phone). if you click on that, it will show who responded to your comment. I believe that any reply would have your handle in the body of the comment.