TCU Early Action II

Does anyone know when Early Action II decisions come out?

Any day now! Officially, they are promised to be out before March 1st. Thought I was the only one waiting, cuz I haven’t seen any activity about it. Good to know I’m not alone, lol.

Okay I’m glad I’m not the only one waiting too!They tweeted that the decisions have left the office.

When…today??? Then we should be able to view online, right?

They tweeted it at 8:40 pm, I think we are supposed to get it in the mail before we get it online.

Hmm…When my son and nephew got admitted for early action 1, they found out online before receiving the official envelope. Maybe it will update overnight.

What is early action II? Is that where they respond to the deferrals?

Early Action II is the second phase of Early Action. Students that applied early, but not in time for regular EA results, will hear back by March 1st. I would think that deferred decisions would come back after the regular decisions come out.

Where is this tweet everyone is talking about?

TCU Admissions tweet on Feb 15…“Early Action II decisions have left the office!” I called admissions office yesterday to confirm, and the counselor I spoke with had no clue about the tweet. She said to her knowledge, decisions had not gone out.

I saw on Twitter that some people have gotten their letters today.

Not us. Maybe tomorrow.

Checked mail today and nothing. Live in Louisiana. Anybody know if people are getting accepted yet?

Nothing today either.

my son got acceptance packet today

Congrats and do you live in Texas? @collegefun!

yes we live in texas

Also in Texas, but nothing yet. Guess we will have to wait now til Tuesday.

I got deferred. Found out on Sunday via portal. Anyone else hear back?

Wait listed: 1350 SAT, 3.75 GPA, Strong extra curriculars