Tentative Three Year Plan (IB, Dual Enrollment, etc.)

9th Grade–Already Completed
Literature and Composition 9 Honors
Spanish II Honors
World History 9 Honors
Stem Chemistry
Adv. Algebra II
PE/Health 1
Exploring Technology/Web Design 1

10th Grade
Literature and Composition 10 Honors
Spanish III Honors
World History 10 Honors
IB Biology HL 1–>Biology required for graduation, they didn’t let me take IB Physics SL
IB Math SL 1
PE/Health 2
Web Design 2/Personal Finance

11th Grade
IB Language and Literature SL/HL 1
IB Spanish SL 1
IB History SL–>Exam will be taken May, I’ve already checked with my IB Coordinator
IB Chemistry SL/HL 1
IB Math SL 2–>Exam will be taken May, I’ve already checked with my IB Coordinator
IB Physics SL/HL 1
Theory of Knowledge and Core 1

12th Grade–s mark IB Exams taken in May
IB Literature HL 2

IB Spanish SL 2*
IB Chemistry HL 2*
Calculus 1/2 (Dual Credit)–>Basically transferable college credits from the local university, no exam required
IB Physics HL 2*
Theory of Knowledge and Core 2
Java Programming Dual Credit–>Basically transferable college credits from the local university, no exam required

Frankly 12th grade seems like too much. Why the extra dual enrollment classes on top of IB? Do not underestimate the workloads of EE, TOK, 3 HL’s and one SL and college applications.

Do you have an intended major or even an idea of what you want to major in?

1. The Java DE is a projects-based class. It’s originally a sophomore class, but I couldn’t fit into my schedule until senior year. The Calculus DE class is because I want to get some math credits done before college, so I can save some money. 2) I know about the EE, TOK, and the rest of the IB courses. I plan on getting support from my friends at an all-IB school. 3) My intended major is chemical engineering (or anything similar to it).