Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

@Sara_Nicole did you submit your SAT?

Yes and i’m really regretting it. I thought passing was what mattered with holistic review and i’m realizing from everyone that was very wrong.

1 Like

@Sara_Nicole it definitely would’ve been better to submit ‘test optional’. At this point, your options are most likely Blinn TEAM, Gateway or PSA.

1 Like

If you ask this back in August, people here will definitely suggest you to take residual ACT. The rest of your app profile is great.

1 Like

Haven’t heard any TEAB acceptance so still pending. Last few cycles TEAB offer continued through Feb.

4 Likes

Do you think there’s still a possibility for me to have full admission?

Anyway you could look at my stats I posted earlier? I’ve been stressing out for the past few weeks. I’d really appreciate it!

Application status changed to Blinn Team today at 5:00 but do not have 7 tabs or a change in the AIS page? Does this mean Blinn Team offer is coming? We are hopeful

5 Likes

Same for our other twin. Oh so hopeful!!

1 Like

I can’t seems to find your detail stats. The rank you provided was not clear enough. For Mays and Econ @ChristiR93 is the expert.

2 Likes

You may still have a chance, TLC in Education is a very small major for freshmen. If you get Blinn Team offer, it is very doable to transfer to TAMU full time. Good Luck!

1 Like

@Sara_Nicole Dont Stress. My son was accepted two weeks ago with the same SAT and we did submit. Also, same class rank and a 97.6 GPA. He selected the CORPs. He was also accepted to SDSU. But…he fell in love with Ole Miss. Major was Oceanography

I think you’ve still got a shot for full admission. My nephew got full admission last week with. 3.9 and a 1080 that he submitted. Sports Management. I know of a few kids who are still waiting on Education. So don’t give up hope. :+1:

3 Likes

My friend last year was admitted to education at the end of february!

So sorry I didn’t jump back on here after you answered my question.

Dual credit gpa is great. Hours are solid as well. May does offer guaranteed pathway through blinn team. I think you’re a good candidate for it.

You’re good! Do you think I could get full admission Econ? Would blinn team be better than full admission Econ?

Does being offered TEAB mean I got in even if my ap says under review?

How did you receive the offer?

1 Like

Is this hypothetical? Or did you receive an offer? @FriscoDad said TEAB haven’t been offered yet to the best of his knowledge.

I am so excited to see Blinn Team on my son’s AIS this morning. The major is changed though from Mays, Business to Arts & Sciences. College: AT, Degree: BAC.
Will @ChristiR93 or @FriscoDad please let me know what that means? Many thanks. Gig’em '90

1 Like