Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

Check detail in Howdy->Dashboard. If you see Blinn Team in AIS then it is Blinn Team offer. Congratulations!
AIS should open NSC registration soon and Housing should open today or tomorrow in Howdy.

1 Like

Did you get an email to check your dashboard or did everyone just check on your own?

Howdy is student portal for the next 4 years. AIS is just for admission. Which area do you see offering TEAB?
If offered TEAB, yes you are admitted. Double check AIS to see if you need to accept it first. If TAMU is your goal TEAB is an excellent choice as you co-enroll TAMU and Rellis. Register housing as soon as it opens in Howdy.

3 Likes

checked on my own - even though I told myself I’d wait until 2/1. :woman_shrugging:t2: :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

They won’t send email. Most applicants check AIS and Howdy Dashboard. Admission letter in AIS->Documents will be the same as the one come with snail mail and the banner.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Since Arts & Sciences isn’t his goal, what does that mean for a major at A&M? He had 1st,Mays, Business and 2nd Ag Business. Now it looks like they put him in 1st Arts & Sciences. Wonder if they clump all non-bus and non-engineering into A&S at Blinn?

1 Like

Blinn Team doesn’t really matter, if you look at most degree plans, the first year is pretty much the same (except Engineering requires harder maths). One can email TAMU TAP counselor changing the target major if the student has high GPA in both Blinn and TAMU. Your student has full access same to facilities like a full time TAMU students.
Just pay attention to some target competitive majors that won’t allow students dropping class (at TAMU or Blinn) even though Blinn by itself allow drops.

2 Likes

You rock! Thank you so much!

Do you mind sharing his stats?

7 tabs this morning for Blinn Team! We are so excited

11 Likes

Congratulations! If planning to live on campus, check Housing portal link in Howdy, or try login at Tamu Housing Portal

2 Likes

I was sent this link this morning and reading through it, there is great information so thank you to everyone.

ChristiR93, i see you mention “Mays is full”. Does that mean they are through reviewing students and are just working through the communication with the prospective students? Or does that mean they have already sent out all of the admissions?
My son has business school as first option and Sports Management as second option and he has not heard yet from either.

3 Likes

Where do you look for the tab change? What does that look like?

I received four options in AIS.

I was offered through AIS and accepted.

1 Like

When will my howdy update?

Interesting. Do you mind sharing the four options?

1 Like

They were Engineering at Galveston, Engineering at another school, Engineering at Blinn, and decline offer.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Do you mind sharing your stats?

1 Like