Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

The next important thing is sign up Housing, try to see if you have access and share your results with others here.

3 Likes

@FriscoDad I can’t thank you enough. You are such a great help to us!! We are the same @KTX20, when my daughter logins to the housing portal it only offers this information and no link to complete an application.
Welcome to the myHousing Portal! We are excited that you have chosen to explore the on-campus housing options available to you here at Texas A&M! There is a variety of housing options for undergraduates, graduates, members of the Corps of Cadets, and students with families.

More than 12,000 members of the Aggie family choose to live on campus and have access to student leadership opportunities, academic resources, and multiple residential communities for social and personal growth. Each of our facilities offers a unique history and community feel all its own.

*The [Department of Residence Life Website]( has everything you need to know about on-campus living!
Click the links below to be redirected to our website for more information:

1 Like

I understand that disappointment but as someone with a family full of Ags and Sea Ags, I really encourage everyone to look at Galveston as the cool relaxed beach house of the College Station main house. The students in Galveston feel very fortunate that they get the best of both worlds and many of them go back and forth between campuses all the time for games and events and even classes. As @52AG82 said, the rings are the same and the diploma is the same if someone chooses to spend all their time in Galveston. Galveston has its own Corps outfits that even march in to Kyle Field on gamedays. I had a family member that double majored in a Galveston-only major and a CStat-only major and it was no problem.

3 Likes

Do you have a link yet that says Housing Applications (at the top)? (it does take a while for all of these extra items to populate)

1 Like

Is it too late to apply directly and straight to Galveston ? I’m just fearful we will get nothing after all this waiting

4 Likes

It seems he doesn’t have access to housing application yet.

Not too late! You should apply directly to Galveston.

1 Like

Thank you!! We will keep an eye out for that link!!

1 Like

Which means he will get instate tuition I believe! Is that right?

yes, almost. Also he got UTD CS admit today

2 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow is a big day

5 Likes

In earlier post you mentioned your student applied Allied Health and offered Blinn Team. If your student picked Blinn only admission should come just need to wait.

Galveston does not have Allied Health or Public Health. It is mainly engineering and marine science.

They just installed this today at the Galveston campus. :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Do you guys think there’s a huge chance for TEAM offers tomorrow?

2 Likes

Same problem here. Looks like we don’t have access to @amu.edu email to apply for housing

@fj23 I am here, too… patiently waiting. Would make for a nice weekend if we could just KNOW! The waiting has been amazingly difficult (I’m mom). Hoping today is the day!

2 Likes

I think I need help. Can you please IM me??

1 Like

I tried to IM you, but I don’t know if it worked.

1 Like

If housing is available to you yet, I can maybe help. Did AIS switch to where it says “My Next Steps” yet? – (I found that I had saved a screenshot when my daughter’s updated)

If Howdy updates typically happen in early morning, looks like no updates today?

Anyone else see any update?

2 Likes