Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

When that changed for my kid , he had 7 tabs the next day …

4 Likes

What does the email say?

Thank you for posting this ! I asked my daughter to check her major after seeing this post, and hers has changed to Blinn Team too !!

2 Likes

My son didn’t get an email yet but his major was changed to Blinn Team. So pumped!

3 Likes

same! my dd did not get the email yet but major has changed to Blinn Team!!! i have a c/o 25 that was offered Blinn Team in 2021 and she has had a great experience!

4 Likes

No major change on daughters yet. Do they typically all change at the same time?

Did you check “Manage Applications” tab in howdy portal? That’s is where is saw the change.

yes check “manage applications”. AIS still has considered for Blinn Team. check manage applications

Whoop congrats. Have been waiting down this! Finally. Congrats

OfficIal should be in the morning around 7am!

Please confirm this is for those that got the options and chose Team only.

1 Like

Yes…we chose Blinn Team Only

1 Like

So it says Blinn Team in manage applications that is what you are referring to?

2 Likes

Yes…that is the change we were looking for.

1 Like

Is this it?

2 Likes

Yep

Yes, had the 3 options and chose team only.

1 Like

My daughter got the 2 options on 1-31. No email but major changed to Blinn Team!!! Yay one step closer to her dream!!!

4 Likes

Meant to say 3 options- and she chose Blinn Team only.

1 Like

My daughter who selected Blinn team only option got 7 tabs this morning. YaY!

Please help with housing. How do we chose Housing?

3 Likes

We chose waitlist & TEAM because of the number of dual hours. Then we received the random application email from Blinn last week. But no TEAM or tab changes this morning. :pensive:

@R2027 historically those that have selected both-TEAM & Wait List-hear back later. PSA could still be offered, also.

1 Like