Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

They may have gaps if they changed the tables mid year.

when will rejection notices be issued?

1 Like

So my DD lost her change of major button in Howdy today but still has the button in AIS. Is it safe to assume that PSA or Rejection are next to follow?

Same but if you click on the change of major in AIS it actually refers you to Howdy. So not possible to change in either one.

1 Like

@htx36 oh man, I sure hate to read this. Most likely I do think it does means PSA…shoot. :hot_face:
If I remember correctly, she does have other great business school acceptances tho, correct?
Baylor, Alabama, UH, LSU, Arkansas?

Thank You…She does! I think she may want to explore the PSA options if offered and then make a decision. Doesn’t look like the decision we wanted coming but better sooner than later at this point.

1 Like

Awe I hate to hear we are at the point of PSA but that is definitely where it sounds like we are.

If anyone needs direct help with deciding between psa/pta/straight transfer from Blinn etc, please message me. Happy to help one on one(no, there is no fee)!

Hang in there!

2 Likes

As PSAs start rolling out, I can answer any questions about the program as I am in my second semester of PSA in Corpus Christi. Ask away!

2 Likes

At least you have some sort of change!!! All other acceptances are in …. Looks like PSA it seems - possibly . I guess it’s trust the process at this point!

Where is the change major button in Howdy?

2 Likes

Lots of PSA posts on Reddit today :pensive:

2 Likes

In the Howdy portal under Applicants click on Manage Application. Then click on Manage Application again. There should be a change major button and a withdrawal button.

2 Likes

click the drop down box for applicant on the Howdy page. Then select manage applications. On the manage applications page it would be beside the withdrawal button if you still have it.

2 Likes

@htx36 definitely reach out to @ChristiR93. She knows her stuff, can explain the various options.
I’m so bummed for y’all…

1 Like

My daughter lost her change major button yesterday as well and received PSA offer today. She will be graduating with her Associates Degree the week before HS so she will have too many hours and the major she wants doesn’t participate in PSA. She is already admitted at Sam Houston, UTA and UNT and had already decided on UNT where she was awarded some merit scholarship money. She actually received more from UTA but would have to take 30 hours a year and decided that she liked the vibe better at UNT. She decided against Sam Houston as they don’t have an undergraduate Forensic Science degree and the minor only offers those classes online. She liked UTA but we live in Arlington so I think she wanted to be a little further away from home! Good luck to everyone and I know tons of Aggies that came through the PSA program. Aggie big sister is sad but they would have only been there together for a year and a half and she thinks my 2027 would be happier at UNT also. I think even if she would have been offered full admission, she had already decided that UNT is where she wanted to be.

8 Likes

My sister graduated from UNT, loved the science program and is now an investigative microbiologist. UNT was my other option after TAMU, but after visiting Corpus, I decided on PSA. My sis loved UNT.

4 Likes

Question to those who received PSA (missing change major button), did you receive the 3 choices on 1/31, if so what did you choose?

Nothing has changed for my daughter so far.

2 Likes

In our case, she was not offered the 3 options, only PSA

3 Likes

We did the same thing on Thursday. Got seven tabs this morning. Thanks.

5 Likes