Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

Okay ….so i asked him to screenshot his and send it to me….he has the same 6 tabs ….maybe they changed things up this year …

1 Like

@Momof3B we have a friend who has already gotten acceptance to Tech/Engineering. Mom posted a screenshot of the acceptance letter.
He’s Auto Admit, but wow, didn’t know any big schools admitted so quickly.

Woah. Is he able to register for Housing yet?

@ChristiR93 making sure you see this thread…

1 Like

I know it seems to early.

1 Like

I am asking him to check the housing. I am still at work getting his texts!

1 Like

Super early! If he’s able to pay Housing deposit, then he’s IN. But maybe they changed things up this year?? Keep us posted.

1 Like

I have heard of one other that has the coveted tabs but unable to get into housing.

2 Likes

Early or not, I hope your child is in. That would be exciting! And no need for weeks/months of anticipation.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

…he said not able to pay housing yet

@BLRdoc2 then they’re definitely doing things differently this year.

2 Likes

Yeah things have probably changed this year. Hopefully we can follow the pattern of things… and hope the 6/7(mydashboard) tabs are still the precurser to getting in.

1 Like

If I were you, I’d have my son contact Admissions and ask why the change, and what should you be looking for? They’ve been doing the 6 tabs for years, which is the immediate precursor to Housing Portal being opened.
If they’re going to switch things up, they need to let ppl know.

I will have him check housing daily and let ya’ll know his status on housing and anything else.

The 3 tab ——>to 6 tab happened for my girls so i cant imagine it changing for my son. The next few days will be telling.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly - under “my record” drop down menu allows for unofficial transcript which posts the assigned major. A possible confirmation of acceptance.

2 Likes

Howdy, Its there! @UTmomOfAggies And says admitted Fall 23, freshman :+1:

9 Likes

In the AIS system, one of the first thing they ask is “Request items from High School Counsellor”. When I click on it, I see items such as Curriculum Verification Form / High School Profile / US Official Class Rank Letter/ US Official HS Transcript

Do we need to request these documents now? Or are they required later when admissions are offered? Some of the items, like letter of recommendations, I already have them as document signed by teacher…so I plan to just upload them myself. Can someone confirm , if that is the way to go?

@BLRdoc2 Quick question , since you got all greens:- How do we clear the first two sections? CLASS RANK and SELF-REPORTED ACADEMIC RECORD

I have filled SRAR, doing a final review before I link it to AIS. But once I do SAR linking, will CLASS RANK and SRAR line items become green?

Also , at this stage, do I need to Request items from High School Counsellor”. When I click on it, I see items such as Curriculum Verification Form / High School Profile / US Official Class Rank Letter/ US Official HS Transcript

Do we need to request these documents now? Or are they required later when admissions are offered? Some of the items, like letter of recommendations, I already have them as document signed by teacher…so I plan to just upload them myself. Can someone confirm , if that is the way to go?

Those documents are for verifying and assigning rank.

1 Like

Hi, yes my son linked the SRAR, and it took about 2 days for it to be linked. Once it was linked, it took about another 2 days before class rank appeared. I did call school counselor to verify if class rank was on transcript and she confirmed. Then my son called A&M to verify and the next day rank appeared. He did have the official school transcript sent a few days before Aug 1st. Hope this helps.

Side note: he said he had to send in his application before he could link SRAR

IS ur son top 10%? And when you say you send the offcial school transcript, is that the transciprt that is available after end of Junior year?