Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

Hey guys, I’m applying to the college of liberal arts with a current gpa of 3.51 but Im certain by the end of this semester it’ll be a 3.66. I applied with 35 credit hours but will end up having total of 56. Can anyone tell me my chances in getting in?

what are tabs?? i do not understand if I have them coming up on mine since I dont know what they even are lol

Has anyone gotten a decision sent out yet?

no /: im transferring to liberal arts and nothing

Does it mean anything I keep getting Information about financial aid, the corps, emails from then about upcoming events. Or is that all the norm before you hear from admissions??? I just want to know already

I was just told “transfers admissions may not be out any time soon” by the admissions office

Hmm I got my decision today… but I was denied b/c of my GPA, so they asked for my spring grades. I applied for ag comm.

@lovepink002 Do you mind me asking what your GPA is before adding your spring classes? I am also applying for ag comm. I have a 2.8. Thanks!

@BCG42517 2.4 :-S

Thank you for sharing! @lovepink002 Good luck with your spring grades!

@BCG42517 thanks! Good luck!

@rsgatlin78 I’ve been receiving info about that too so I don’t think it means anything. Not sure though

I reviewed old (fall 2016 and spring 2016) TAMU transfer discussion boards on college confidential. Based on those conversations, it looks like decisions start rolling out for less competitive majors 5.5 weeks after the application opened. I hope that patterns continues for fall 2017. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Just wishful thinking.

i just got my transfer audit.:confused: 75 credits with 3.43 GPA that is really low:(

@BCG42517 I hope so! The sooner we all hear back back the better. Good luck to everyone btw!

Applied on January 2
I received my transfer Audit, 3.66 GPA .
All recommended course work complete . My application currently says Under review.
I am applying to Mays Business School btw. How long until I hear back?

Really wish decisions came out much sooner than April for the engineering school… /:

@thatGuy8645 Hey I saw on the last thread you were a CS transfer student into A&M? Can u please share your stats with me please because I’m planning on transferring fall 2017.

For any out of state transfer students, you need to know that A&M board of regents just announced a $200 per semester hour increase in tuition for all OOS incoming 2017 freshmen and transfer students. It does not affect currently enrolled students. http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Texas-AM-Board-of-Regents-approve-tuition-hike-for-out-of-state-students-413331843.html